A delicious and spicy potato salad with a hint of cumin and lemon.
Preparation Time-20 minutes
Cooking time- 20 minutes
4 medium sized potatoes
1 tablespoon Harissa paste
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin powder
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Boil the potatoes and when they have cooled Â slightly peel them.
2. Dice the potatoes into 1 inch pieces and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan , when it warms up add the harissa, cumin and salt.Â SautÃ©Â for a minute or two for theÂ spices to release flavour.Add the lemon juice and stir it in.
4. Add the diced potatoesÂ andÂ toss to coat the potatoes with the spice mixture.
5. Transfer to a serving dish.
Serve warm or cold.