RefreshingÂ andÂ delicious fruit smoothie which is healthy and filling.
I ripe mango
2 ripe kiwi
100 ml apple and mango innocent fruit juice
1 tablespoon clear honey
1. Peel the kiwi and cut it into quarters, remove the white coreÂ andÂ dice it.
2. PeelÂ andÂ cut the mango in half, remove the stone and dice it.
3. Peel and core the apple. Dice it into small pieces.
4. Add all the diced fruit with the apple and mango juice and honey into a blender jug and blend until smooth.
5. Transfer to two tall glassesÂ andÂ serve immediately.
Thai Mango salad, tropical sharpÂ andÂ tangy mango balanced with sweet coconut in a sweetÂ andÂ sour and spicy dressing.Â
Preparation time – 10 minutes
I large green mango
60g / 2oz fresh grated coconut
2 red chillies cut into thin strips
1 red sweet pepper cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander leaves
1 small red sweet onion cut into very thin slices
1 tablespoon soya sauce(replacing fish sauce)
1 tablespoon sweet Thai chilli sauce(replacing shrimp paste
1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 redÂ chilliÂ finely chopped
1. Peel the mangoÂ andÂ remove the stone, using a mandolin slice the mango into long thin ribbons (alternately you can grate it or cut it into juliennes) Add it to a large bowl.
2. Add the red chilli, red pepper, half the coriander , onion Â and half the coconut to the mango and toss well.
3. Add all the ingredients in the dressing list to a jar with a screw topÂ andÂ mix well.
4. Pour the dressing over the saladÂ andÂ toss well.
5. Transfer the salad to a serving dishÂ andÂ garnish with remaining coconut and coriander.