2 medium carrots
1 tablespoon raisins
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon Roasted peanuts
1/2 green chilli (optional)
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon mild olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Peel and wash the carrots and Â coarsely grate them.
2. Soak the raisins in the orange juice for 15 minutes.
3.Coarsely chop the roasted peanuts
4. Add all the ingredients under the dressing list to a jar with a lid.Shake the jar to mix the dressing.
5. Add the grated carrots to a bowl, add the soaked raisins, peanuts Â andÂ the chopped chilli and mix.
6. Pour the dressing overÂ the carrots and toss.