This Means War is the perfect Hollywood movie. It has lots of action set piece to appeal to a male audience, and a rom-com storyline to appeal to women. Throw [...]
Welcome to the Style section on City Connect
Setting the agenda for men and women everywhere, our writers will help you keep up with what’s happening in the ever-changing world of fashion, style and interior design.
You’ll find the articles in this section crammed full of inspirational ideas on the latest trends in clothing, footwear and accessories. We cover everything from luxury designer labels to affordable high street looks.
City Connect brings you all the current fashion trends and style news in the Style section to help you navigate through the seasons wearing what’s hot and avoiding what’s not.
We also bring you everything from the latest designer kitchenware to new trends in interior design and tips to improve your home & garden. Our writers will guide you throughout the year on the best ways to make your house become a stylish home.
For a list of all our Style articles, click here. Alternatively, for a list of the latest articles in this section, please see below.
- No Strings Attached A little bit of trivia: This beautiful length of pure silk lining arrived yesterday. Notice, and you can see that tiny white piece of string tied on the edge… lying over the yellow table. That string was put there by the cloth merchant, to indicate a slight flaw in the silk weave. You can only just, just ...
- How to Press A Suit – Jacket Thomas Mahon of English Cut demonstrates how to press a suit jacket the way a Savile Row tailor would. Check the article What You Need To Press a Suit for further information.
- How to Press A Suit – Trousers Thomas Mahon of English Cut demonstrates how to press suit trousers the way a Savile Row tailor would. Check the article What You Need To Press a Suit for further information.
- What You Need to Press a Suit Whenever we complete a new suit or have an older garment returned for alteration I always try to inspect and press everything myself. I know that’s not very practical but we admitted we’d never win any prizes for being the fastest tailors in town years ago;) That said people are always asking me about dry cleaning ...
- Primark: SS13 Fashion Trends For all you Primark Lovers, and I know you’re out there, we now have the Spring/Summer collection 2013 ready just for you to review. If you think Primark’s 2012 collection was the bomb – get ready to explode with the new trends from complimentary pastel colours to daring leather outfits. We’ll show you the real ...