Delectable pieces of melt-in-the-mouth soft brown fudge topped with flaked almonds.
240 ml Â / 8 oz Caramel Condensed milk
300 g Â / 10 oz Milk Powder
Butter to grease the pan
1. In a large microwaveable dish add the caramel condensed milk and the milk powder.
2. Mix the ingredients and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring the mixture every 2 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave and leave to cool slightly. The fudge will start to harden slightly.
4. Once it is cool enough to handle, grease a shallow dish and transfer the fudge to it, smooth it out using the back of a spoon. Sprinkle the fudge with the almond flakesÂ andÂ leave to cool.
5. Once it is coolÂ andÂ fudge has set cut into desired shapes .
© 2021, City Connect News. Copyright Notice & Disclaimer are below.